Thursday, March 27, 2014

Del.icio.us....wait...what?

Here the link to my page:
https://delicious.com/daniellem22

Alright, I have a hard time believing that this is a major website.

Disadvantages:
To me, there is no real creativity in the idea of this website. Yeah, it's easy to add links to your "page", but nearly every other social media or, heck, interactive website has the ability to post links to favorited websites in the form of bookmarks. I wish there was a little bit more you could do with the site in order to make it more original for its users.

Advantages:
I've never really used twitter, instagram, etc. so I hope they don't have really similar features, but it seems useful that you can add tags to the links you are bookmarking with this site. As much as others site have this linking features, it's nice to have them all listed in an easy-to-search fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment